Food Manufacturing Waste
We have made it our mission at iSustain to redefine the way people see waste. Looking at the old saying “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”, we are in the business of helping food manufacturers in Memphis not only reduce the amount of waste byproducts that they produce as part of their production processes but also taking the remaining byproducts and using them in a meaningful way.
The Food Manufacturing Industry Presents a Unique Challenge
Food manufacturing produces a unique waste stream, sometimes resulting in tons of waste product that requires timely and specialized removal. These byproducts require a well planned waste management strategy to make sure that they are disposed of in the most financially and environmentally friendly way possible.
We believe that a single-source, comprehensive waste and recycling program will maximize your cost savings, reduce your environmental footprint, and allow you to focus on your core business.
iSustain Provides a Custom Solution to Your Food Waste Problem
When you choose iSustain, you are choosing a company that can handle every aspect of waste stream consolidation and recycling. Using the latest tools and techniques, we will come into your facility, assess where your waste stream could use the most help, develop a custom plan to meet your needs, and provide detailed data on the results of our efforts.
Our clients in the food manufacturing industry think of us as a full-time “department” inside their company specifically tasked with handling everything related to waste and recycling. We act on your behalf as a team that reports to you, helping you streamline your process.
Whether your goal is to reduce the financial cost of your facilities waste and recycling needs or you want to reduce the amount of waste your facility ships to a landfill each quarter, we have the knowledge, tools, and experience you need to turn your waste problem into a waste solution.
We specialize in full service recycling and waste management for food manufacturing and packaging operations. Our recycling services include but are not limited to:
- Bulk Expired Food Waste – packaged and unpackaged
- Plastics – Polypropylene Super Saks, HDPE Buckets/Drums, LDPE Film, and more
- Metals – Stainless, iron, copper, and more
- Food Waste – Cooking Oils, Jellies
- Paper Products – Cardboard, Mix Paper, Office Paper, Kraft/Poly Lined Seasoning Bags.
Contact Us Today!
With you, it is possible to eliminate landfills. Contact us today, and our friendly professional will develop a solution.
What We Offer
We are your trusted partner in Memphis, handling all of your food production waste removal needs. We provide an outlet for all of your food waste and byproducts, making your company part of the movement that doesn’t depend on landfills. We are known for our:
- Comprehensive waste removal and recycling programs that handle all forms and grades of your food waste.
- Free installation options for your food waste collection equipment, including balers, compactors, and air collection systems.
- In-house dispatch and transportation team that allows us to provide the exceptional service and quick pickup that you need to get rid of your unwanted waste.